Featuring four titanium cogs, the new Dura-Ace 7900 cogset has further improved shifting quality by creating a more rigid aluminum carrier unit along with a re-engineered tooth profile. Shimano also successfully reduced the weight of the rear wheel assembly by 10 grams.
- Revised gear sprocket design | Precise & reliable shifting
- 8 cassette combinations | To accommodate more cyclists
- Rigid aluminum carrier | Lightweight & rigid
- Four titanium sprockets | Lightweight
- Weight: 163.2g (11-23T)
- NOTE: CS-7900 11-27 and 11-28 require the use of RD-7900 or RD-6700